I consider myself to be circumflexible.

(n.) a diacritic marker resembling an upturned letter V, ^ You might have spotted this tweet over on HH the other day, about how the circumflex accent in French often indicates a long-lost letter S that’s been retained in English: So, as a lot of you requested in the comments and emails, here’s …

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: